- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: YUYE
- Model Number: YES1-125GA
- Max. Current: 3200A
- Max. Voltage: 120V/208V,220V/380V,240V/415V
- Certification: CE,CCC
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton or wooden case.It depends by the buyers|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days|
Automatic Transfer Switch ( ATS ) specification:
1)Motor load transfer controls (in phase monitor) to keep motors operating during
2)Pre-transfer & post-transfer load disconnect contacts for signaling motor starters,elevators, VFDs and other selected loads.
3)Standard Engine Exerciser for weekly automatic testing of engine generator set with or without load.
4)Selectable control switches for voltage, frequency, time delay settings & additional control features.
5)Switch position lights, source availability lights, test switch and time delay bypass switch.
1. Reset selection: automatic switch with restore is no code, and automatic switch
without restore code is N
2. Release type: instantaneous code is "2", and double is no code
3. Working condition:
a. Ambient medium temperature: less than +40°C and more than -5°C
b. 24h average value less than +35°C
c. Altitude: not over 2,000m
d. The max. ambient air relative humidity when the maximum temperature is +40°C
does not surpass 50%, under the low temperature to be possible to allow the
high relative humidity
e. The wettest monthly average min. temperature is +25°C
f. The monthly mean maximum relative humidity is 90%
g. Dew on the surface of the product must be taken into consideration because of
the temperature change
4. Class of pollution: 3
5. The breaker should be put in the place where are no explosive medium and conductive dust and no gas which would corrode metal or destroy the insulation
Main technology parameters:
1) The control power of the automatic controller and motor mechanism is AC 230V
2) The transfer device is suitable the system of rated working voltage is AC 400V
3) The operating life of the transfer device (N-R-N cycle) is 5,000 times
4) The minimum transfer time is in 1-3s.